65. Now I see a dream mixed hallucination. In my dreams, I would hit old people on the back of the head with my younger brother, who was sitting next to me. Therefore, dreams are a world, a world that will come after we die, and it is considered normal for them to be thirsty or physically quarrelsome in a war waged by a stranger or a stranger. In my dream, even a close person, my sister, and I had a spiritual sexual arousal and confrontation with the increase in the opposite sex or erotic temperature of the situation in a normal relationship. I don't know whose body I was actually wearing, or who I was inside. But in the dream, I witnessed such amazing events. For the psyche in the dream or in this half-hallucination, but it's about time, it's about getting tired. I start with situations in which I suddenly appear in the events of a dream in such a way that I cannot allow my dream body to change drastically with my own mind. However, when I wake up in the afternoon and thi...
Comments
Post a Comment