103. Now, I apologize to you dear readers. I was 10 days behind schedule. But, anyway, it's Being, Gotting. In fact, today is the 103rd day, not the 93rd. This was supposed to start on January 24, 2021. 103 means that 1 is the body or the children, and 2 is the transformation of worldly things beyond existence into spontaneous or unreasonable time, earthly people (soluble). 3 that is, the actual existence of bodies, the existence of a vast being, or the writing of mass in the world, or ancestors. The relativity of this day is 1 + 0 + 3 = 4 i.e. 4, if 4 is wives or spirit. If husbands represent middle-aged, 20 to 60, 40-year-old men, then husbands ’wives represent middle-aged, 20 to 60, 40-year-old women. As your prophet, more precisely as the prophet of 1,111 111 people, couples, I have the following changes. I almost found a way to rid myself of witchcraft, witchcraft, or simply evil. I just want to keep that in mind. By this time, they had driven me insane. Now I expect it to ...
Comments
Post a Comment