35. Until noon today, or until 12:00 a.m., the god stands still and then empties his place to the spirit. In this way, God is considered to have completed 5 days of work.
65. Now I see a dream mixed hallucination. In my dreams, I would hit old people on the back of the head with my younger brother, who was sitting next to me. Therefore, dreams are a world, a world that will come after we die, and it is considered normal for them to be thirsty or physically quarrelsome in a war waged by a stranger or a stranger. In my dream, even a close person, my sister, and I had a spiritual sexual arousal and confrontation with the increase in the opposite sex or erotic temperature of the situation in a normal relationship. I don't know whose body I was actually wearing, or who I was inside. But in the dream, I witnessed such amazing events. For the psyche in the dream or in this half-hallucination, but it's about time, it's about getting tired. I start with situations in which I suddenly appear in the events of a dream in such a way that I cannot allow my dream body to change drastically with my own mind. However, when I wake up in the afternoon and thi...
56. I now have all the individual or loneliness numbers except the number 1. I gave the number 1 to Ibrahim alone. The number 2 is because in the sense of being, I am now in my 40s, between the ages of 20 and 60, from 3rd to 2nd place. The number 3 signifies that I am in a relationship with God between the ages of 30 and 35. The number 4 means that I am different from 30 to 2 years following God, and it means that I am stepping away from God and stepping into 4. Plus, I'm 31 to 38 years old. The number 5 means that at this spiritual age, I am over 50 on the 56th day or for the next few days, with 55 as the lead. The number 6 is my original place, and the number 0 is the opposite of Abraham, meaning my worldly abode. I come in 7th, even though I have 6 at the end of individual numbers that count from 0 to 6. So it would be more accurate to translate it as gold and seventh. Which means it's about to be the most delusional time of the year, as well. I'm not interested in the ...
Comments
Post a Comment